Located directly opposite the patrolled surf beach, Alexandra Beach Resort offers a range of two and three bedroom self-contained apartments wrapped around a tropical 150m lagoon pool. The facilities include two heated pools and spas, waterslide, gymnasium, children’s playground and BBQ facilities. This superb apartment resort is ideally located directly opposite the patrolled beach and surf club at Alexandra Headland
Outside Alexandra Beach, the region offers everything you need for a lazy beachside escape with beautiful beaches, great surfing, swimming and diving. For the more adventurous, there’s a skateboard ramp and park, abseiling, sky diving and camel riding nearby. Popular Sunshine Coast attractions and shopping centres are only a short drive away.
Room Type: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment (2nd Floor)
Bedding Configuration: 1 x Queen / 1 Bunk (2 x Single) 1 Single and 1 Trundle / 1 Pull Out Sofa (Sleeps 7)
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Ocean Views
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD
- Balcony with Ocean Views
- Situated in the Glenelg Complex
- Hair Dryer
- Full Kitchen Facilities including Dishwasher & Microwave
- Full Laundry Facilities including Dryer
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
- BBQ Area
- Children's Playground
- Lift Access
- Lagoon Pool with Waterslides
- Onsite Shops (ice creamery, bakery, convenience store, newsagency & beauty salon)
- Parking (security, undercover)
- Spas (2 heated)
- Swimming Pool (2 heated)
- Located Directly Opposite the Beach & Alexandra Headlands Surf Club
Cnr Pacific Terrace & Alexandra Parade
Alexandra Headland QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Alexandra Headland or Alex Heads is a key Holiday accommodation and short term stay location in the Maroochydore urban centre between Maroochydore CBD and Mooloolaba. The Headland was once known as Potts Point.
Points of Interest:
Known as the golden triangle. Sensational Beaches, dog friendly walking and a bowling alley.
Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore
Food and Restaurants:
The Alexandra Headland Surf Life Saving Club has a building next to the beach. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events