This great two bedroom holiday unit is a great value for money and just a hop skip and a jump away from one of the Sunshine Coasts most famous beaches and the recently refurbished Alexandra Headlands surf club, this complex consists of a beautiful in ground pool, lusciously landscaped gardens, and undercover parking.
Please note that these are only temporary photos professional photos will be organised shortly.
Room Type: 2 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Apartment (2nd Floor)
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen & 3 Single Beds (2 Singles and 1 x Trundle) (Sleeps 5)
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Ocean Glimpses from balcony
- Close to Patrolled Surf Beach & Surf Club
- Large Swimming Pool in Complex
- Stair Access Only
- TV in Lounge and Main Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms and lounge room
- Security Screens
- Balcony with outdoor setting
- Single Lock up Garage for One Car
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
14 Mary Street
Alexandra Headlands QLD 4572
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Credit Card - 2% Surcharge
Alexandra Headland or Alex Heads is a key Holiday accommodation and short term stay location in the Maroochydore urban centre between Maroochydore CBD and Mooloolaba. The Headland was once known as Potts Point.
Points of Interest:
Known as the golden triangle. Sensational Beaches, dog friendly walking and a bowling alley.
Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore
Food and Restaurants:
The Alexandra Headland Surf Life Saving Club has a building next to the beach. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events