Stay in the best beachfront position on Mooloolaba Spit with lifeguards and read and yellow flags almost on your door step. Enjoy summer breezes and ocean views, walk to some of Mooloolaba’s best fish and chip outlets, a-la-carte dining, cafes, parks and BBQ areas. This secure complex also offers underground car parking.
Minimum 5 night stay is applicable.
Room Type: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Beachfront Apartment (Ground Floor)
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen / 2 Singles / 1 Trundle Bed (Sleeps 5)
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Absolute Beahfront Apartment
- Superior Ocean Views
- Cool Ocean Breezes
- Direct Beach Access
- Views Overlooking Grassed Patio and Ocean
- Next Door to a Large Park with Playground and BBQ Area
- Beautifully Renovated
- Stunning Modern Furnishings
- Ceiling Fans in Main Bedroom & Lounge
- Dining Setting for 6
- HD TV 32' Inch
- Main Bathroom with Shower & Seperate Toilet
- Balcony with 2 Piece Outdoor Setting
- Undercover Secure Allocated Car Park
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fully Self Contained Units
- 20m to Patrolled Surf Beach
- 200m to Mooloolaba Esplanade
- 100m to Mooloolaba Wharf
- Minimum 5 night stay applicable during the low season
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
48 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer direct access to the beach with no roads to cross, and yet they are just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events