Great beachfront apartment only 5 minutes walk to Mooloolaba Spit and 5 minutes to Mooloolaba Esplanade shopping and dining precinct.
Located on a patrolled beach with lifeguards all year round, this is a great apartment for families close to everything you need yet far enough away to enjoy a quiet beachside holiday.
Room Type: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Beachfront Apartment
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 Bunk, 1 Single
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Inground Pool
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Direct Beach Access from Courtyard
- Large Entertainers Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining and Kitchen
- Main Bath - Shower/Bath Combo
- Ensuite - Shower and Toilet
- Swimming Pool in Complex
- Private Fully Fenced Courtyard Area
- Ceiling Fan in Main Bedroom
- 1 x Spare Pedastool Fan
- HD Ready TV
- Secure Parking for 1 Car
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
86 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer direct access to the beach with no roads to cross, and yet they are just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events