Located in one of the most popular areas of Mooloolaba, these apartments are a delight to stay in for the holiday maker. There is only a board walk and natural vegetation between the complex and the beach. Mooloolaba Esplanade shopping and dining precinct are just a 5 minute walk away. This complex also offers a swimmingpool, secure parking and lift access.
Room type: 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Beachfront Apartment
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Single Beds
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Lift Access
- Air Con in Main Bedroom
- First Floor Apartment Overlooking Pool
- Huge Balcony with Outdoor Setting
- TV / DVD
- CD Player
- Books and Magazines to read
- Main Bathroom has Shower & Bath with Separate Toilet
- Balcony off Main Bedroom with Outdoor Chairs
- Walk in Robe in Main Bedroom
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Built in Wardrobes
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
- Undercover Security Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Absolute Beachfront Location
- Direct Beach Access
78 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer direct access to the beach with no roads to cross, and yet they are just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events