This building is beautifully renovated with secure access and your very own private path to Mooloolaba beach. Drift off to sleep and wake to the sound of the ocean lapping at your door. Enjoy an early morning swim at the protected beach right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba. Take a short stroll along the beachside boardwalk and you will find the world renowned shopping on Mooloolaba Esplanade. Why not have a night out at one of the many alfresco restaurants. Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait.
Room Type: 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Beachfront Apartment
Bedding Configuration: 2 x Queen, 2 x Singles
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Modern 3rd Floor Apartment
- Absolute Beachfront
- Direct Beach Access
- Sunny Balcony with 6 piece Outdoor Setting
- Large L Shaped Leather Lounge Suite
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in all Bedrooms
- 40inch Sony Bravia Full HD TV
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Undercover Security Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Microwave & Dishwasher overlooking balcony
- 6 piece Wooden Dining Setting in Dining Room
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer
- All Windows have double glass for sound proofing and to keep the heat out in summer and in for winter
- Iron / Ironing Board & Vacuum
- Main bedroom has Ensuite with shower and toilet
- Main Bathroom has Shower, Seperate Toilet
- Built In Wardrobes with Shutters
- 300m To Mooloolaba Esplanade
- 50m To Marina
- Fully Self Contained Apartment
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $37.00 for a Queen pack and $34.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
56 Parkyn Parade
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer direct access to the beach with no roads to cross, and yet they are just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events