This split-level, newly renovated 3 bedroom unit is situated on Mooloolaba’s Spit, with enough beds to sleep 7 people you can relax and enjoy the comforts of spacious living areas, out side dining, modern bathroom and kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Boasting 180 degree ocean view from the top level and river views from the second bedroom this fantastic family holiday unit will make you want to come back year after year!
This secure complex also offers 1 secure car park, there is no pool in this complex, but with the beach and river within meters of your front door this won’t be an issue.
This is a two bedroom apartment with a loft and linen supplied
Room Type: 2 Bedroom with Loft and 1 Bathroom Apartment (2nd Floor)
Bedding Configuration: 1 x King, 1 x Queen, 1 x Bunk Bed and Trundle (Sleeps 7 - 4 Adults and 3 children only)
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Ducted Air Conditioning (reverse cycle)
- 4 Burner BBQ
- Ocean views from 3rd bedroom
- River views from 2nd bedroom
- Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher, stovetop and conventional microwave, NO OVEN
- Bathroom with shower only
- Two internal flights of stairs
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Flat screen HD Television in lounge room
- Main Bedroom – King size bed
- Television in Main bedroom
- Security screens on windows
- 2nd Bedroom – Queen sized bed
- 3rd bedroom – Single bunk bed with attached trundle in loft
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Single lock up garage
- Outdoor furniture on balcony
- 2nd floor apartment
LINEN IS SUPPLIED
- No pool at complex
- No lift access
- Mooloolaba Esplanade, Underwater World and patrolled beaches just footsteps from your apartment
73 Parkyn Parade Mooloolaba
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
Mooloolaba is famous for its’ beautiful, safe, north facing beach, and the beautiful Mooloolah river. Right in the middle of the very best location in Mooloolaba with the ocean and the beach on one side and the river on the other side is the famous Mooloolaba Spit.
These quiet properties offer beautiful river views and spill onto a landscaped riverfront park. Cross the road to access the beach, take just a short stroll along a beautiful boardwalk surrounded by native trees and shrubs to the Surf Club, vibrant café society, up-market dining precinct, boutique shopping, patrolled beach and fishing so no need for a car.
Stroll down to the fishing boats for fresh local prawns and fish or have them cooked while you wait. Relax on the protected and patrolled beach or swim in the warm clear ocean. Take a cruise down the river, the canals and the harbour, or just relax on your balcony or by the pool at your property. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events