This Spacious House in the heart of Alexandra Headland is the perfect Holiday getaway and is located on a quiet Street. Take a short 5 minute stroll to the Beach and Shops, Alexandra Headland Surf Club.
The spacious living area adjoins a modern Kitchen and Terrace.
The property is a Minimum 5 night stay.
Room Type: 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom 3 Level Home with In-ground Pool
Bedding Configuration:1 x King, 2 x Queen,2 x King Singles
(Sleeps 8) Linen Supplied For all Beds
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Large 3 Level Family Home in the heart of Alexandra Headland.
-Air conditioning in master bedroom.
- Fully Equipped Open Plan Kitchen.
- Dishwasher, Oven, Stove Top, Microwave & Large Pantry.
- Open Plan Dining Area.
-Parents retreat on top floor.
- Living Area / Lounge Located on 2nd Floor
-with 2 Bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, dining and lounge over looking pool area and is Located on 2nd Floor
- Main Bedroom is on 3rd level, bathroom, sitting area and balcony.
- Internal Staircase
1st floor is a teenagers retreat with bathroom and sitting area.
- Great Breezes
- Full Self Contained Home
- Sparkling In ground Pool complete with Outdoor Furniture and Sun Lounges
- Garden Shed & Yard
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Oven, Dishwasher and Microwave
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
25 Camfield Street
Alexandra Headland QLD 4572
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18 High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Mid Season Dates:
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
High Season Dates:
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Credit Card - 2% Surcharge
Alexandra Headland or Alex Heads is a key Holiday accommodation and short term stay location in the Maroochydore urban centre between Maroochydore CBD and Mooloolaba. The Headland was once known as Potts Point.
Points of Interest:
Known as the golden triangle. Sensational Beaches, dog friendly walking and a bowling alley.
Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore
Food and Restaurants:
The Alexandra Headland Surf Life Saving Club has a building next to the beach. more...
Attractions / Tours / Events