Positioned just 2 streets away from Mooloolah River and boat ramps, this is perfect for the fisherman or anyone wanting to get out onto the water. This 4 bedroom split level townhouse is great value and is partly air conditioned. The perfect place for a weekend getaway or family holiday.
Room Type: 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Townhouse
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen & 5 Single Beds
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Split level 4 Bedroom townhouse
- Partly Air Conditioned - Downstairs only which consists of main bedroom and living area
- Single Lock Up Garage & 1 Single Carport
- Close to River and Boat Ramp
- 2 TV's
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Fully Equipped Laundry with Washing Machine & Dryer including extra toilet
- Small courtyard with outdoor furniture
- Ceiling Fans in all Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave
- Fully Self Contained Townhouse
- No Linen supplied - Linen can be hired $35.00 for a Queen pack and $32.00 for a Single pack. Linen packs include sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mat, hand towels, face washer.
Pillows, blankets, bedspread/doonas are provided. Alternatively you can bring your own linen.
27a Oomoo Street
Buddina QLD 4575
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
This unique headland is surrounded by the Mooloolaba River to the north and the sea to the south and east. The grassy and rocky slopes feature relaxed walking paths and spectacular ocean views as well as views of Mooloolaba Marina . This is also a popular area for surfing and fishing. Dolphins and turtles can sometimes be seen offshore.
Units are luxury with superb views of Mooloolaba to Coolum to the north and Caloundra to the south. Privacy and quiet prevail. There is also a patrolled beach at Kawana, to the south.
Minyama, Point Cartwright and Buddina are seaside suburbs located at the northern end of Caloundra on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Situated on the Mooloolah River, the suburb is almost entirely surrounded by water. The main thoroughfare, Nicklin Way, is the location of several large retail outlets and some tourist facilities. Minyama boasts one of the most popular marinas along the South East Queensland Coast. The Marina offers direct ocean access within minutes through the safe Mooloolah River passage.
Points of Interest:
Deep Sea Waterways, artificial harbours and sensational Beaches. La Balsa Park offers dog friendly beaches and off leash walking.
Kawana Shopping Centre
Food and Restaurants:
Several Restaurants and Cafes more...
Attractions / Tours / Events