Rarely do you find property like this, huge 42m water frontage, 1195sqm block, North-Eastern Aspect, complete with your very own private jetty pontoon & sandy beach.
With 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3 car garage, and an incredibly private yard for the family to enjoy this is the perfect holiday home! Where else could you moor a 130 odd foot vessel safely while on holidays? There is a pontoon already in place and the canal is one of the deeper one’s on the coast so access is great without the burden of wash. For the kids, there is 42 metres of sandy beach for them to play in or the inviting in-ground pool. Throw in the quiet cul-de-sac and this is the ideal holiday destination.
Please note this property is a 5 night minimum so when checking availability you must select a minimum 5 night or 7 night rate.
Room Type: 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Luxury Home
Bedding Configuration: 2 x King, 2 x Queen, 2 x Singles & 1 x Double Sofa Bed In Main Lounge
(2 x Queen in Main Bedroom, 1 x King in Second Bedroom, 2 x Singles in Third Bedroom and 1 x King in Downstairs Bedroom)
Sleeps: 12 (Maximum 12 people only)
Linen Provided for all Beds except the Sofa Bed
CHECK AVAILABILITY OR BOOK NOW
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning (Main Bedroom Only)
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen overlooking Canal
- Leather lounge in lounge room for watching TV / Movies
- Sparking In-Ground Pool
- Outdoor Heated Spa
- Large Sunbaking Deck
- Lush Lanscaped Gardens
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Full Glass Fence Barrier from Canal
- 52 inch plasma in lounge room with DVD player and theatre surround sound
- 32 inch TV plus DVD player and surround sound in one of the bedrooms
- 43 metre water frontage with Sandy Beach (Great for Swimming)
- North-East Facing Property
- Glass Dining Table & Room overlooking the canal
- Outdoor Entertaining Area overlooking pool & canal
- Spa Bath in Main Bathroom
- BBQ and Outdoor Setting to seat 10 people
- 2 Sun lounges to laze around the pool
- Bedrooms overlook Water
- 7 Ft Pool Table & Kelly Pool Set
- Kids Playroom
- Split Level with 2 Seperate Living Areas
- Upstairs has 3 Bedrooms, ensuite and Large Bathroom with Seperate Toilet
- Downstairs has Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Kids Room & Bathroom
- Triple Lock up Garage
- Private, not on busy main canals and located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean
- Top of the line Table Tennis Table
- Loads of Games
PLEASE NOTE: NO PARTIES, NOISE TO BE ELIMINATED AT 10PM, MAXIMUM OF 12 PAX AT ANY TIME.
$1000 CREDIT CARD OR CASH SECURITY BOND REQUIRED
1 Waringa Court
Minyama QLD 4575
Low Season Dates:
21 Jan - 31 Mar 17
22 Apr - 15 Sep 17
1 Oct - 15 Dec 17
Mid Season Dates:
7 Jan – 20 Jan 17
1 Apr – 22 Apr 17
16 Sep – 8 Oct 17
7 Jan – 21 Jan 18
High Season Dates:
16 Dec 17 – 6 Jan 18
Booking Fees: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 7 NIGHT RATE
This unique headland is surrounded by the Mooloolaba River to the north and the sea to the south and east. The grassy and rocky slopes feature relaxed walking paths and spectacular ocean views as well as views of Mooloolaba Marina . This is also a popular area for surfing and fishing. Dolphins and turtles can sometimes be seen offshore.
Units are luxury with superb views of Mooloolaba to Coolum to the north and Caloundra to the south. Privacy and quiet prevail. There is also a patrolled beach at Kawana, to the south.
Minyama, Point Cartwright and Buddina are seaside suburbs located at the northern end of Caloundra on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Situated on the Mooloolah River, the suburb is almost entirely surrounded by water. The main thoroughfare, Nicklin Way, is the location of several large retail outlets and some tourist facilities. Minyama boasts one of the most popular marinas along the South East Queensland Coast. The Marina offers direct ocean access within minutes through the safe Mooloolah River passage.
Points of Interest:
Deep Sea Waterways, artificial harbours and sensational Beaches. La Balsa Park offers dog friendly beaches and off leash walking.
Kawana Shopping Centre
Food and Restaurants:
Several Restaurants and Cafes more...
Attractions / Tours / Events